Director of Digital Marketing
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager that will plan, lead, and execute company-wide digital marketing and lead generation efforts including strategy, execution and optimization of performance across all digital channels – SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting, social and online advertising campaigns. This individual will be engaged in developing the organization’s cross-channel communication strategies as well as managing the day-to-day digital marketing initiatives.
We are looking for a creative person who will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing plan to promote awareness nationally of our brand as well as drive business to our website.
This role is located in Chicago.
Work with leadership team to coordinate and direct the go to market strategy for Oplytic Sales
Work closely with editorial, content, project management, operations, audience development, and digital product development to execute existing and new digital opportunities and products.
Responsible for expanding existing customer distribution and sell through.
Be the thought leader in strategizing the integration of digital products and build new products.
Research potential markets and new business prospects; strategically and proactively develop and pursues potential revenue opportunities with both existing and new customers
Work to continually improve sales processes and customer service, maximizing the use of resources to achieve revenue goals and customer satisfaction.
Develop digital sales budget in conjunction with Sales Market Leaders for all new and existing digital products; monitors budget against performance to ensure that digital sales activities are within budget guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related discipline.
- 5 years of digital marketing management experience with a passion and experience for building people, product, and business
- Individual must have a high degree of digital and technology skills in a sales environment; must be good with numbers and have the ability to analyze digital data to create a digital sales strategy.
- Must have practical working knowledge of Facebook Business and Google Advertising Platforms
- Clearly articulates, presents and promotes ideas, issues, brand positions and values before various audiences in professional settings such as trade shows, conferences and while performing company-related assignments.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently.
- Highly organized team player with strong attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage multiple employee skill levels within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external partners.